Friday, June 17, 2011

Boyfriends and Handbags

I have decided that I am due for a new handbag. I have worn all my Balenciagas slam out. My Givenchy needs a good vacay at the dry cleaners and my Costume National and Chanel are falling apart. What can I say... I am really hard on my bags and while I have been bingeing on my beautiful light blue embellished Calleen Cordero, I am just flat out in the mood for a new one!  I choose my handbags like I choose my men... very carefully!  To be honest, I really have not loved a bag for a few seasons now, but this spring many are catching my eye. I have selected my top favorites to share with you all. Hopefully you guys can help me chose which one to get!  Hope you're all having a good week so far! I am sooo ready for the weekend! I need a date with a cabana on the beach and a bloody mary! 

x. juliana

Calleen Cordero Ago Painted Tote in Olive Rodeo, $659. Ok, so far this is my top pick. What do you guys think? Agh, she is so gorgeous and would be so fun with all my dresses for spring and summer! I am craving something a little more natural and urban these days.
Alexander Wang Jade Stingray Wristlet Bag, $795. A little impractical for the price, I know. It would be so sick with all my spring ensembles though! Especially for nights out when I don't want to carry a huge bag! I might have to wait on this one...
Jerome Dreyfuss Billy Handbag, $886. Ok, for those of you who are not familiar with Jerome, let me tell you that they are the SOFTEST handbags on planet earth. They are the best and orange is one of my favorite colors. Bright colored bags are in this season so this really would be unique!
 
 Alexander Wang Marion Mini Flap Bag, $650. Perfect for every night out. Enough said. 
Alexander Wang Marti Backback, $850. I know these are getting a little over-promoted but I really do love how this can be worn both ways. I feel like you wouldn't see this color on everyone either. It's gorgeous and so different! I would wear this bag forever. It's such a good casual everyday bag and would be fabulous for travel too!
The perfect size!
Givenchy Small Pandora Textured Messenger, $1770. So expensive, I know... but I have worn my other Givenchy to death. They are kind of an investment. Barney's won't let you drag the images off their website so this was the only one I could find of the exact color I want (excuse that ugly text on the bottom). Ohhh, this one hurts me... but it may need to be a Christmas present. Mom, I hope you're reading this. Hint, hint.
 Lanvin Amalia Quilted Cabas Tote, $1490. I want to get dressed in an exquisite lace dress, wear an absurdly huge hat, and go to a tea room holding this bag!
Proenza Schoulder Medium Colombian Mochilla Bag, $1825. I know this one is old news, but I never got over this bag. I still have dreams about it. Every time I walk into Opening Ceremony and see it hanging up on the perfect wall displayed next to all of it's brother and sister handbags, I just want to start crying. It needs to come home with me one day. It wants me to be it's mother. 
Rag & Bone Day Pack, $295. Last but not least... why can't I be cute when I go hiking with my man? If he is insists that I become more outdoorsy (whatever that means), then I will be carrying Rag & Bone... not North Face or whatever ugly crap comes out of that godforsaken store called REI. Haha. This backpack is the one! I'll probably be able to fit one string cheese in this thing, but who cares. It's sick.

Alright, that's it guys. Let the votes come in! Which one is your favorite? Help me decide!

44 comments:

  1. It's very effortless to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this site.

    my web page: wealthwayonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have just been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've came upon till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the supply?

    my web-site: Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I would like to say excellent blog!

    I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Thank you!

    my homepage :: Kris Letang Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain.
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

    my website - NFL Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you can do
    with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read.
    I'll certainly be back.

    Check out my website - Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  6. I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    Also visit my website - wholesale nfl jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little
    bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.
    I will certainly be back.

    Take a look at my page ... Mario Lemieux Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this web site from my pal who told me regarding this website and now this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.



    my blog; nfl jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this time.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage Michael Kors Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fine way of explaining, and pleasant piece of writing to take information concerning my presentation subject matter,
    which i am going to deliver in school.

    Look at my page Chaussures De Football Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg
    it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will
    be benefited from this website.

    Here is my blog post Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've
    done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.


    Also visit my blog post - Air Jordan Femme

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


    my blog - Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really understand what
    you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my web site =).
    We will have a link trade arrangement among us

    My site Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website
    yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

    My homepage: Solde Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!



    Feel free to surf to my web site: Montre Guess

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    my website ... Abercrombie France

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good write-up. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Stick with it!

    my weblog :: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from latest information.

    My web page; Abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's up, its pleasant post about media print, we all be aware of media is a wonderful source of information.

    My web-site - Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    Check out my blog post: Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!


    My website - Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for any other great article. The place else may
    just anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal way of
    writing? I have a presentation subsequent week,
    and I am at the search for such info.

    Check out my web page - Go Here

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my web blog :: Read More

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    my webpage; Discover More Here

    ReplyDelete
  26. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis,
    this web page is in fact pleasant and the users are really sharing fastidious thoughts.


    Feel free to surf to my site - Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your style is unique compared to other people I
    have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this blog.


    Here is my page: Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest reports.

    My blog post: Sac Guess ()

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
    from an established blog. Is it very hard to set
    up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm
    thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

    Here is my blog post: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice response in return of this query with firm arguments and telling
    everything concerning that.

    Here is my web-site ... Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  31. I think this is among the most significant information
    for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my web page ... Mulberry Outlet UK

    ReplyDelete
  32. Admiring the persistence you put into your website and detailed information you present.

    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.



    Also visit my blog post; Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  33. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your
    web site and in accession capital to assert that
    I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing
    to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently
    quickly.

    Also visit my blog post Air Max ()

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website
    and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your
    blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you get entry to constantly rapidly.


    Here is my web site: Cheap Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  35. Quality posts is the important to invite the viewers to go to
    see the web page, that's what this web site is providing.

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome,
    nice written and come with almost all significant infos.
    I would like to see extra posts like this .

    Take a look at my web-site :: Nike Trainers

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I came across this in my search for something concerning this.


    Also visit my weblog :: Low Nike Blazers

    ReplyDelete