Friday, June 17, 2011

Fashion Event: Lucky Shops LA

Last year Lucky Magazine launched Lucky Shops and hosted more than 60 designers at their massive event in NYC. Who says New York City gets to have all the best fashion events? Well, this year Lucky Shops decided to pay my city a visit. Hooray! Sunny Los Angeles got to have a go at Lucky Shops and they definitely did not disappoint. I popped into Siren Studios around the corner from my house here in Hollywood to see tons of fabulous designer booths, both high end and local. Most prices were slashed to 40-70% off. Let's just say it was REALLY hard to keep my credit card in my pants. I was incredibly controlled! My one and only purchase was at Luv Aj's pop up booth.  I have adored the jewelry of 23 year old designer, Amanda Thomas, since she started. I got to chat with her for a while and trade stories on how we are both addicted to studded shoes. I grabbed her three spiked studded bracelet (pictured below) and the double spiked ring. They haven't come off my body since. I'm a tad obsessed. To see more of her rad designs, go to her website, LuvAJ.com.  All in all, I would say the event was pretty fantastic! Well, I'm off to snuggle on the couch with John and the kitties for a while. I need to decide if I am going out tonight or not! Ahhh... to get dressed or to stay in my pajamas! Decisions, decisions. Hope you're all well. Kisses

x. juliana

 A shot from the side of Siren Studios from the valet. I had to dump my car somewhere and I was way too lazy to find a meter on Sunset Blvd! Ugh!
 "Your child calls the nanny mom". Incredible. I died laughing when I saw this.
 Genetic Denim, DL1961, James Jeans, Joe's Jeans, AG. Take your pick. It was like a candy store.
 Local handbag and clutch designer, Clare Vivier, had a little pop up booth. Her bags literally feel like Bottega Veneta. Soft like butter. These were really hard to resist. I wanted five of them!
 Cosabella lingerie. I mean..... I wanted to take all of it home. The colors, so scrumptious, fun and sexy all at the same time! I live for it.
 Rebecca Minkoff. Ok, so tell me this doesn't just depress you. I want a closet that looks like this! All of these bags are killer cute. I have a little green one that I carry for nights out all the time.  That little blue one that the girl is checking out is the one I have in green.... but that color blue is to DIE FOR for spring!! Ekkk!
 With Erin Weinger from Style Section LA
 Oh, did I mention they had flowing cocktails and a DJ on their roof? Delicious. 
 I think I can see my house! Ahhh... gorgeous day.
 Havaianas darling little booth complete with fruit!
 Shareen Vintage came ready to knock every one on their butts with some amazing little dresses. Their selection never fails me.
 This little baby doll dress killed me! How cute is it? I am addicted to baby doll dresses like crack. I have 13920943.
 Winter Kate and House of Harlow.
 The long dress at the very end was really gorgeous! I gotta give it to Nicole! Bravo!
 Truly cute shades and shoes! I had not seen a lot of Nicole's line in person as most of it is sold online on shopbop and revolve clothing, but I was surprised! It really is darling!
 Luv Aj Jewelry Booth.
 I may need to order those spiked cuffs in Amanda's lookbook too. Ah, I just want it all! 
 The spiked bracelet I couldn't resist snatchin' up!
 Luv Aj designer, Amanda Thomas.
 I want to put my groceries in these bags from now on! Bahaha!
 4 floors of great designers. 

For more Lucky Shops coverage, check out Style Section LA's blog, The Spiel for Erin's review. 

39 comments:

  1. Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I know how to actually take useful information concerning my study
    and knowledge.

    Also visit my web-site Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information
    for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some
    general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent :
    D. Good job, cheers

    Here is my web page Kris Letang black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this info.


    My website ... Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why visitors still make use of to read news
    papers when in this technological globe all is available on web?


    Here is my site - NFL Jerseys Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother suggested I might like this web site.

    He was once entirely right. This put up actually made my day.
    You can not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been surfing online more than three hours these days, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's lovely
    value enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right
    content material as you probably did, the web shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.


    Feel free to visit my site :: Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some
    material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!


    Also visit my page - Mario Lemieux Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
    article posted at this website is actually pleasant.


    My homepage: More Help

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my homepage; nfl jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and
    amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

    Also visit my blog: source

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and
    I am hoping you write again soon!

    My website - Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful article! That is the kind of information
    that should be shared across the internet. Shame
    on Google for not positioning this submit higher! Come on over and visit
    my website . Thank you =)

    my weblog Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've made some good points there. I looked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

    Here is my web blog :: Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  14. We stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I should check things
    out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

    My web site: Chaussure Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I rarely leave responses, however i did a few searching and wound
    up here "Fashion Event: Lucky Shops LA". And I do have a couple of questions
    for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks look like they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you
    have to post. Would you make a list of all of your community
    sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    My web-site ... Sac Guess Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's actually very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use web for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date news.

    Here is my blog :: Abercrombie & Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  17. This design is steller! You most certainly know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own
    blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had
    to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!


    Feel free to surf to my blog Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good blog you've got here.. It's hard to find excellent writing like
    yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!
    !

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  19. What's up, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am also happy to share my know-how here with friends.

    My blog Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to
    find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to give one thing back and aid others like you helped me.

    Review my web site: Chaussures De Football

    ReplyDelete
  21. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety
    of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

    Look into my page ... Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or
    blog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.
    Studying this information So i am satisfied to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed.
    I such a lot without a doubt will make certain to do not put out
    of your mind this web site and provides it a look regularly.


    Also visit my blog ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've saved it for later!

    Feel free to visit my site: Abercrombie Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for finally talking about > "Fashion Event: Lucky Shops LA" < Liked it!

    Take a look at my site :: helpful resources

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for another wonderful article. The place else may
    just anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.

    Look at my weblog - http://www.tedxyse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the
    same topics? Appreciate it!

    my web-site ... Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few
    of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Feel free to surf to my web page ... This Site

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi there, You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web site.



    My weblog Discover More

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this enormous article to improve my know-how.

    Here is my blog post :: NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent blog post. I certainly love this site. Stick with it!


    Feel free to visit my webpage :: Sac Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really no matter if someone doesn't know then its up to other users that they will help, so here it occurs.

    My blog Clicking Here - -

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, amazing weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been
    blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall glance of your site is great,
    let alone the content material!

    Also visit my site :: Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this site daily,
    if so then you will definitely get pleasant knowledge.


    Feel free to visit my website ... Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say
    that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!


    Stop by my site; sac guess Pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

    Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.


    My homepage ... homepage

    ReplyDelete
  36. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can
    do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful
    blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

    Here is my web-site: Tory Burch Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  37. You're so cool! I don't think I've read something like that before. So wonderful to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

    Also visit my web page: Boutique Air Max

    ReplyDelete