Thursday, June 23, 2011

Moonstruck Over: ManiaMania Immortals Rings

It is absolutely no secret that John is the love of my life. I am engaged to him, after all. But next in line would be model, Abbey Lee Kershaw. Bahahahahaha. I think she is one of the most beautiful, lithe, elegant, alluring and enigmatic little creatures roaming this planet. She just oozes a magical and mysterious aura that is such a rarity in the model industry. I cannot get enough of her. I sort of separate my love for models into two sections; there are my obscure up-and-comers of whom you will see plenty of spotlights, and then there are the ones that have finally hit it big. Among those, I have only had a few real loves: Gemma Ward, Sasha Pivovarova, Natalia Vodianova and Daria Werbowy. These four women have been worn slam out with campaign after campaign, yet I never get tired of their timeless features and effortless ability to bring a photo to life. However, newcomers, Karlie Kloss and Chanel Iman are overly promoted in my opinion, and don't stand the test of longevity. For about the last year and half, Abbey Lee Kershaw has been the reigning model queen for me.

Onto our item of the day, ManiaMania Immortals Rings. This jewelry line debuted exactly one year ago this month. The geniuses behind the line, Australian stylist Tamila Purvis and art director Melanie Kamsler, combined their backgrounds in fashion and graphic design. Hmmm, sounds like John and me. ;) Enticing. These two really are a killer team, though. The entire concept of the line was inspired by John Lennon and Yoko Ono's film, "The Holy Mountain".  For those of you who haven't seen it, the movie was a tale about a quest for cosmic enlightenment. I'm sold. Mix up some John Lennon/Yoko Ono inspiration, bohemian rock, elfin lore, crystals, molded bronze and silver metals together, and I am all about it. To top it all off, they had Abbey model the entire line. I mean, this whole collection screams me?! 

Well, my weekend starts now and lasts through next Sunday. So I suppose I'm on more of a local LA vacation! I'm road tripping an hour north up to Ojai tonight with John, my sister and brother in law. Yay! Love my west coast weekend getaways. Ok, without further ado... I present to you, MANIA MANIA Immortals Ring!

x. juliana

Bronze/Amazonite, $320. For those of you who followed me on I Live For It, you know that I wear a ring on about every single finger. It's pretty much always one of two things, bronze or emerald. This ring murders me. Must. Have. Now. That light colored amazonite stone would look nauseous next to all of my Grandmother's old emerald and opal cocktail rings from the 1920's that I wear. Gorgeous.
Silver/Aquamarine (recently restocked) it had been sold out forever! $400.
Brass/Quartz, $300. This one is not even available yet! Coming soon! This gemstone is so versatile and could be dressed up or down. Love love love.
Silver/Smokey Quartz, $400. For my silver lovers. This piece is a perfect everyday ring to edge up any outfit. I mean... enough said.

Streetstyle pics of our girl rockin' the Immortals Ring. She never takes it off!

My favorite shot. That cheekbone. Man oh man.
 Of course she would load on the YSL Arty Oval Ring in Coral... naturally.
Disgusting. I want every single one. This photos makes me ill. Apart from the Immortal, I love her huge red stone. 
Hello jaw line. I envy you. Oh, and the gilded rib cage sweater, could we all die for that?
She clearly prefers to apply her own mascara at shows since there are hundreds of pics like this. Ha! 
Love how she wears the hell out of these shades. They suit her.
 In love with how candid this shot is. Look at that little face. Love how her thumb is subconsciously touching her lip. Beautiful photograph. 
 The cup, the dark lighting, how messed up her hair is, the way the edges of her fur jacket blend into the shadows on the left. I am so enthralled by this photograph. I can't deal with it. Inspired to go shoot photographs now.

Check out their site, MANIAMANIA.
 I had to just focus on one piece, otherwise I would have posted their entire collection!

58 comments:

  1. These rings are gorgeous - thanks for the find!

    http://theadornedprecedent.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, nice new blog! The header is EPIC! I love Abbey Lee too... I took the picture of her pink dip dye to the hairdresser when I had my hair dyed a few months ago, haha.

    cheers,
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!! love it!

    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your new blog :) really nice post!

    and ofcourse I´ll follow you here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Abbey! She´s one of my favourite models! The rings are also fantastic! Really cool post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abbey is gorge--purple sleeves shot=AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love!!!! These rings are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abbey is pretty freakin rad, I agree :) And the rings are SO awesome-- I love the different metal and stone combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I came across your blog, it's amazing!! and I love those rings!
    hope you'll check out my blog too and you're welcome to follow it if you like it.. :)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now those are some rings! I love the turquoise so much.

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post..love it!!!

    love all ur photography xo xo

    http://thehouseofscarlet.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the rings! :D
    Following you back ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I not know about these rings?!?! Was I living under a rock?!?! I am in love....
    (and I am following you back!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god... Those rings. Want!! <3 Thanks for your amazing comment as usual on one of my posts! xx

    sevenhalfminutes.blogspot.com
    whatislifewithoutwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable information
    to work on. You've done an impressive task and our whole community will likely be thankful to you.

    Look at my page Sidney Crosby Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's in reality a great and useful piece of information. I'm
    satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


    Feel free to visit my website NFL Jerseys Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  17. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your website, I seriously like your way of blogging.

    I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in
    the near future. Take a look at my website too and tell me what you
    think.

    My web-site ... Kris Letang Black Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  18. For newest information you have to visit the web and on the
    web I found this site as a finest web site for newest
    updates.

    my homepage ... Mario Lemieux Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there! I've been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

    Here is my web blog :: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's genuinely very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I just use world wide web for that reason, and take the most recent information.

    Also visit my web page :: nfl jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply
    back as I'm trying to create my own site and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!

    Stop by my web-site: get more info

    ReplyDelete
  22. I read this post fully about the resemblance of latest and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

    Here is my web blog; NFL Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.

    Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

    Feel free to visit my webpage Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  24. I truly love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this amazing site
    yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own blog and would like to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Kudos!

    Look into my website; Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  25. I take pleasure in, result in I found exactly what I was taking a
    look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a nice day. Bye

    Here is my web blog ... Gafas Oakley Baratas

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and
    create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own
    blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    my web page Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome! Its actually awesome post, I have got much clear
    idea about from this article.

    my homepage - Solde Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fastidious answer back in return of this query with
    genuine arguments and telling the whole thing concerning that.


    Look into my page ... Louis Vuitton Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to make
    a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate
    a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

    My web blog: Sac Louis Vuitton

    ReplyDelete
  30. Highly energetic blog, I liked that a lot.
    Will there be a part 2?

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  31. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I've learn this post and if I may just I desire to counsel you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read more issues about it!

    Look at my web page ... Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a material! present here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

    Here is my web page; http://slc-wireless.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website,
    how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a
    acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
    clear concept

    My website ... Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  34. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web
    the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I
    definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they
    plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    My website Wholesale NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through
    Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my site - authentic Evgeni malkin jersey

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm
    trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.

    If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!


    My web-site - Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  37. When someone writes an post he/she maintains
    the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware
    of it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

    Here is my web blog Chaussure Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very nice blog post. I definitely appreciate this site. Continue the good work!


    my weblog ... NFL Jerseys Wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Christian Louboutin Heels

    ReplyDelete
  40. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome website!

    My web-site: Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?

    Superb work!

    my web blog Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  42. This piece of writing will assist the internet users for setting
    up new website or even a weblog from start to end.

    Also visit my web site; Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  43. There's definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I love all of the points you have made.

    Also visit my weblog ... New Kobe Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  44. Quality articles is the key to invite the viewers
    to pay a visit the website, that's what this web page is providing.

    Look at my web site; Boutique Air Jordan - -

    ReplyDelete
  45. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your website? My blog is in the exact same area of
    interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from a lot of the information
    you provide here. Please let me know if this alright
    with you. Many thanks!

    Also visit my webpage :: Christian Louboutin Sale

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm pretty pleased to find this web site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff in your site.

    Feel free to surf to my page: Borse Di Gucci

    ReplyDelete
  47. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little homework on this.
    And he actually ordered me dinner simply because I stumbled upon it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!

    ! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this
    issue here on your blog.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... Get More Information

    ReplyDelete
  48. Greetings I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you
    by mistake, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for
    a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

    Also visit my page; Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  49. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit
    and sources back to your site? My blog is in the very same area of
    interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of the information
    you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Many thanks!

    my web blog :: Mulberry Outlet UK

    ReplyDelete