Over the weekend I decided to put up an interview in my sidebar so that you guys can have a peak into my personal life and get to know me a little better! One of the questions in the interview was, "What three staple items are you loving for Spring/Summer 2011?" Without hesitation my response was, "Anything and everything crocheted, high waisted bell bottom jeans, and small round frame sunglasses." After I finished uploading the interview, I began to rummage through my wardrobe for a crocheted item to wear out for a party in Silver Lake and realized... "Oh no!!! I have nothing crocheted?! How is this possible?" I have my Illesteva Round Frame Sunglasses from Opening Ceremony, check. I snagged a pair of J Brand High Waisted Bell Bottoms Jeans from Library Boutique two weeks ago, check. But no crochet? This is bad. So I have now gone on a psychotic rampage to gather 12 must have crochet items! Below I have created some collages of my favorite pieces I found during my desperate crochet fit! Ha! Let me know which one is your favorite! Happy monday, loves!
A couple of our favorite ladies sporting my favorite summer trend.
Links Links Links...
3. Heimstone Robin Playsuit, $465
4. Asos Crochet Shorts, $50
5. Ganni Blush Crochet Shorts, $105
6. Opening Ceremony Chantal Bootie, $353 (from $705)
7. Asos Crochet Crop Tank, $50
8. Rodarte for OC Ruffle Dress, $378 (from $945)
9. Sandro Crochet Tee, $315
10. Jensen-Conroy Brass Crocheted Cuff, $276
11. My Pet Square Crochet Prairie Dress, $277
12. Zimmerman Valentine Crochet Bikini, $210